Saturday, June 30, 2012

Yelp Review - Mami Nora

Mami Nora's Rotisserie                              
302 Davidson Ave
Durham, NC 27701
(919) 220-9028


August  2011
Peruvian Fare


When I was staying with friends in Durham they mentioned that one night we would have chicken from here.  They said it was the best ever, or at least close to it.  Well, it was awesome.  Super moist and flavorful, falling off the bone.  For sides we had the coleslaw, yucca fries and rice and beans and the tostones.  I liked the yellow, mustardy sauce but was afraid to try the green sauce.  It just smelled hot!  But I heard it was good.  My daughter (3 y.o.) gobbled it all and we just could not stop eating it!  I mashed some of the tostones with the chicken and rice and beans and ate it altogether...so, so good!  Go there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment