Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Meatless Meals

I know a lot of people have been posting vegan and vegetarian recipes recently.  I am neither, though I did eat mostly vegetarian for a long time many years ago.  Unfortunately, I just like steak.  So I started eating it again and have not looked back.

I do try to eat meatless a few meals a week, though.  There is a great lentil recipe I got from someone that is so delicious it seems like it shouldn't be as good for you as it is.  My fave meatless meals generally revolve around eggs: homemade french toast, cheesy eggs, or quiche.  This past Monday I threw together a yummy broccoli cheddar quiche and served it alongside a mixed greens salad with a nice balsamic dressing.

What are some of your favorite meatless meals?  Comment below if you are interested in the recipe and I will add it.




No comments:

Post a Comment